Biz Blitz

"Productivity does not determine profitability, though profitability may actually be a direct result of productivity." ~ Jan Verhoeff

Name:

Focused on the upward mobility that has been my dream, the structure of my latest domain seeks the stars of the night and the bright light of day. I must move ever forward, ever onward leading toward that which I deem to be success. I seek to please and fulfill the dreams that ever draw me nearer to my destiny. Come along and follow me to a successful future of leadership and accomplishment.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Get out of debt with buying power!

Ever wonder how to get rid of those pesky-bothersome debt collectors?

It isn't as easy as you might think! They crawl into crevices like cockroaches and don't come out unless everything is clear. Then they crawl all over you and pester you until you scream Uncle and pay the debts - whether you owe them or not.

Recently, I was talking with a friend who shared a name with another resident of her fair town. The lovely lass who shared her name had managed to cross their credit lines with a residential loan and a few ill conceived credit applications. Was there a purpose or intent there? Probably not, but the problem had been created and there was little that could be done after the fact, other than fight for corrected credit.

After many letters and other resources had been stirred up, my friend signed into Prepaid Legal and found out their Identity Theft is just for such an instance as this. With a few legal letters sent to creditors who had previously refused to correct the problem - my friend found her problem had been solved.

I highly recommend Prepaid Legal and Identity theft Shield.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home