Biz Blitz

"Productivity does not determine profitability, though profitability may actually be a direct result of productivity." ~ Jan Verhoeff

Name:

Focused on the upward mobility that has been my dream, the structure of my latest domain seeks the stars of the night and the bright light of day. I must move ever forward, ever onward leading toward that which I deem to be success. I seek to please and fulfill the dreams that ever draw me nearer to my destiny. Come along and follow me to a successful future of leadership and accomplishment.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Host a site for friends

I noticed a new site today. It looked interesting enough. Several articles worth reading, and even a few short stories.

Gateway Downs is a newsletter for a local writing group, I've asked one of the writers to send me copies of the newsletter, though I don't participate in the group. This one is worth the read, and it's available online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home