Biz Blitz

"Productivity does not determine profitability, though profitability may actually be a direct result of productivity." ~ Jan Verhoeff

Name:

Focused on the upward mobility that has been my dream, the structure of my latest domain seeks the stars of the night and the bright light of day. I must move ever forward, ever onward leading toward that which I deem to be success. I seek to please and fulfill the dreams that ever draw me nearer to my destiny. Come along and follow me to a successful future of leadership and accomplishment.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Penalty of Accomplishment

Have you ever noticed how everyone appears to want more?

They never know what they want more of, but they want more?

The thought crossed my mind recently, as I set up for a conference, that those who don't know what they want, can't possibly want more. If you don't know what it is you want, you can't desire more of it.

Possibilities are endless, as you consider your hopes and desires. It's most important to find a focus and know what you want, then set your sights on that, and commit to obtaining what you want.

I would encourage you to find one thing today that you want, and go get it.

Be the best you can be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home